Near the northern limits of Clark County comes the unincorporated community of Amboy, WA. It’s a small, close-knit town of about 1,600 people who live just north of Yacolt and roughly 30 miles northeast of Vancouver. The CDP of Amboy covers an area of 10 square miles of land.
You might not realize you’re in Amboy unless you know where you’re going. The community is quite spread out, with modest homes set back from the highway in most cases. Like many small towns, you’ll see plenty of ranch-style residences. Family-owned eateries include Amboy’s Countree Kitchen, along with Timbers & Nick’s Bar and Grill, plus a small espresso and ice cream shoppe on a main corner.
When you need auto repairs and service in Amboy, look no further than Lobbestael Automotive. Conveniently located in nearby Brush Prairie, our highly-trained experts will take excellent care of your vehicle. Thanks to our honest, friendly service and trustworthy advice, your car will be in capable hands. We do it all at Lobbestael Automotive, from routine services to complex undertakings. You’ll find us on NE Caples Road in Brush Prairie, just a few minutes south on Highway 503.
THE LOBBESTAEL AUTOMOTIVE ADVANTAGE
- Honesty is our guiding policy.
- Only ASE-Certified Technicians handle your vehicle.
- Thorough and systematic inspections come standard.
- High-quality parts match your specific make and model.
- Our 24-month/24,000-mile warranty protects you.
- You’ll enjoy our comfortable waiting area with Wi-Fi.
- Courtesy shuttle service is available.