BRUSH PRAIRIE, WA
The community of Brush Prairie is located in Clark County, Washington, just a few miles northeast of the city of Vancouver. It covers a total area of 7.8 square miles, with a population of less than 3,000 people.
This landlocked area was named for all brush surrounding the original town site more than 150 years ago. A post office by the name Brush Prairie has been in service there since 1871. After decades of steady growth in the region, Brush Prairie is now bordered by Meadow Glade and Battle Ground to the north, Hockinson to the east, Orchards and Five Corners to the south, and Barberton to the west. Interstate 5 runs just west of Brush Prairie, for easy access to Vancouver, Portland and beyond.
When it comes to vehicle repairs, Lobbestael Automotive is proud to serve the needs of drivers in and around Brush Prairie. Our highly specialized team performs a full range of automotive repair and service, from basic fixes to more advanced procedures. It’s our goal to provide pleasant customer service, combined with accurate and lasting automotive repair work to keep you on the road for miles to come. We’re conveniently located on NE Caples Road in Brush Prairie, and we look forward to meeting you.
THE LOBBESTAEL AUTOMOTIVE ADVANTAGE
- Honesty is our guiding policy.
- Only ASE-Certified Technicians handle your vehicle.
- Thorough and systematic inspections come standard.
- High-quality parts match your specific make and model.
- Our 24-month/24,000-mile warranty protects you.
- You’ll enjoy our comfortable waiting area with Wi-Fi.
- Courtesy shuttle service is available.