Near the Columbia River about a half-hour north of Vancouver is the city of Ridgefield, WA. It’s a quaint community of approximately 6,500 people who live across an area of just over seven square miles. Beyond the official boundaries, many more nearby residents unofficially identify themselves as belonging to Ridgefield.
Water erosion has formed canyons, including ridges overlooking the fields. This is where the name Ridgefield originates, although its name in the early 1800s was Union Ridge. In recent years, Ridgefield has exploded in population, more than doubling in size between 2000 and 2010. While its history dates back to the Lewis and Clark Expedition, the majority of growth has occurred most recently. Clusters of neighborhoods make up Ridgefield, with modern homes separated by namesake ridges.
In nearby Brush Prairie, Lobbestael Automotive offers expert auto service and repairs to drivers from Ridgefield. Our highly-trained technicians perform auto repairs of all kinds, from minor adjustments to in-depth procedures. We want you to enjoy a comfortable atmosphere and have a pleasant experience any time you visit us. From Ridgefield, you’ll find Lobbestael Automotive just 15 miles to the southeast, on NE Caples Road in Brush Prairie. We look forward to meeting you.
THE LOBBESTAEL AUTOMOTIVE ADVANTAGE
- Honesty is our guiding policy.
- Only ASE-Certified Technicians handle your vehicle.
- Thorough and systematic inspections come standard.
- High-quality parts match your specific make and model.
- Our 24-month/24,000-mile warranty protects you.
- You’ll enjoy our comfortable waiting area with Wi-Fi.
- Courtesy shuttle service is available.