The town of Yacolt is located in Clark County in the State of Washington. Yacolt is a 30-mile drive northeast of Vancouver, WA, tucked away on the western side of the Gifford Pinchot National Forest. Yacolt has remained home over the years to a steady population of roughly 1,600 people.
The name ‘Yacolt’ is a Klickitat word that means ‘haunted place’ or ‘the valley of the lost children’. Its early history, starting in the 20th century, is marred by a fire that claimed nearly the entire town. Since then, Yacolt has been rebuilt, but it remains a small town because of its somewhat remote location. The close-knit community maintains family-based businesses such as the Whistle Stop restaurant and Arrowhead Coffee.
Just like the businesses in Yacolt, Lobbestael Automotive treats customers like family when it comes to auto repairs. Our specialized team of automotive experts delivers precise workmanship along with top-notch customer service, all to ensure your long-term satisfaction. From major repairs to minor maintenance, we do it all. From Yacolt, you’ll find Lobbestael Automotive a 30-minute drive to the southwest, in Brush Prairie on NE Caples Road. We look forward to earning your business.
THE LOBBESTAEL AUTOMOTIVE ADVANTAGE
- Honesty is our guiding policy.
- Only ASE-Certified Technicians handle your vehicle.
- Thorough and systematic inspections come standard.
- High-quality parts match your specific make and model.
- Our 24-month/24,000-mile warranty protects you.
- You’ll enjoy our comfortable waiting area with Wi-Fi.
- Courtesy shuttle service is available.